With so many companies offering “freebies” for Moms-to-be, it can be hard to know which offers are legitimate . We’ve rounded up a list of the best offers worth checking out!
1) Free Electric Breast Pump – Did you know your insurance is required to provide you with a FREE breast pump? Many insurances cover Madela brand pumps (the #1 brand right now!). Fill out the form to see if you qualify for a free, electric breast pump.
2) Amazon Registry – Free Welcome Box – (items may vary) but typically you’ll get a swaddle blanket, bib, a bottle, Huggies wipes, The Honest Company diapers, samples sizes of baby lotion, shampoo, etc.
3) Target Baby Registry – Free Welcome Kit – (items may vary) but typically you’ll get a bottle, pacifier, diapers, diaper carrying bag, sample sizes of baby lotion, shampoo, etc. Signup in-store for this welcome bag.
4) Enfamil Family Club – They will send you lots of free formula, formula sample packets, feeding guides, and many coupons for formula. A $400 value!
5) A FREE Carseat Canopy Cover – Seriously! These cute carseat covers typically cost $49.95. With this coupon code flg2018, you get $50 off. Making your final cost (before shipping) F-R-E-E!
6) Free Hooded Towel – Adorable hooded towels for baby. Using this code flg2018, you get $35 off. The typical towel costs $35, netting you a free towel for baby!
7) Free Nursing Pillow – Yes, you will need a nursing pillow! These are just like the brand name Boppy pillows, but cuter. Use the code flg2018 for $40 off.
8) Free Pregnancy Pillow – This is for your comfort before baby. Take $50 off with code flg2018.
9) Destination Maternity Welcome Kit – You’ll get a free Avent bottle, coupons for various retailers, and a subscription to ‘Parents’ and ‘Family Circle’ magazines for a one-time cost of $3. For me, it was worth the $3 just for the magazines. You have to signup in-store for the welcome kit.
10) The Honest Company Free Diapers – Sign up for a free trial of The Honest Company’s diaper subscription to receive a bunch of free diapers and wipes! Just don’t forget to cancel the subscription right away!